Ok, for some years, at least as long as I've been back in the Northwest after living in Phoenix, I've made fun of the local NWesterners and their complaining of heat. I have ridiculed and poked fun at what I've seen as a tendency to complain about the least amount of weather. 80F for a couple days does not constitute a "heat wave" any more than a few inches of snow makes a "blizzard".
Now the last couple days, last night being the worst, constitutes some real heat. It was over 90F in our kitchen yesterday afternoon and our outside temp was 101F at 1500. We've not had a decent nights sleep in 2-3 days and it looks like the heat is going to be around for a while longer.
So if I complain about the heat, please know that my parameters for complaining begin at 90F not 75F. I love snow too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment